Having emerged from one of the largest electronics companies in the world, Q.VITEC is a solution provider in all aspects of industrial image processing. In this field, we offer intelligent software, reliable hardware and customised system integration.
The more complex one's daily challenges, the higher one's own expectations, and the greater the demands on the work performed – and the more experience and the right know-how become indispensable. Not only do we understand the complexity of industrial image processing; we also recognise the nearly limitless potential of this technology.
The path to efficient and precise testing routines can be quite simple. It can be quick and intuitive, with just a few clicks of the mouse. Our software guarantees maximum performance in industrial image processing – and all without knowledge of programming.
The foundation for optimal test results can only be laid through the right combination of high-quality technology. We provide exactly the right hardware to fit your needs. Flexible, robust and customised.
In our customised system integration services, we draw on extensive experience and industry knowledge . Intelligent product modification and seamless integration with your processes is a matter of course for us.
Special cameras, special algorithms, unusual interface protocols? No problem – individual questions demand individual answers. Our specialists develop the perfect solution, wor king together with you.
High-complexity processes and virtually unlimited possibilities. Industrial image processing offers both. But one thing is certain – that there is a solution to nearly every challenge. Let us pinpoint the solutions to your challenges together!
Hagenburger Str. 54 · 31515 Wunstorf · Germany
+49 (0) 5031 / 94943 - 20
- Implementation of SiliconSoftware Marathon mE5 Framegrabber
- mE4 Framegrabber is not longer supported
When you reinstall the "Camera Link Setup". Please download the respective driver from Silicon Software.
For machines running Windows 10 Version 1903 or later Silicon Software recommends to install this patch file to be sure the Framegrabber works correctly
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: In some cases the Fieldbus Interface caused a crash.
- Bug-fix: Loading an image via Drag and Drop is now processed correctly (Grablock activated) and is no longer overwritten by the last grabbed image.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Changes in GigE-Vision Camera management.
- Bug-fix: Grabbing was not executed in setup mode when starting a sequence via if-case.
- ADS input signals: TWINCAT 3 changed its behavior from version 4020 to version 4024(.7). Vision Q.400 is adapted.