Automotive and plastics industries, and the food and pharmaceuticals industries / component and product manufacturing.
Reading codes (matrix or barcodes)
Codes that are dfficult to read can also be scanned, e.g. codes applied onto complex surfaces using dot matrix printers or laser marking systems. The quality of the code is also determined.
Advantage for the user:
Components of increasing technical complexity can be labelled and identified. Quality and reliability in manufacturing are enhanced.
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: Occurring a crash starting Vision Q.400, sometimes the diagnostic files were not written.
- Bug-fixes, German Version: translation errors were removed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug-fix: The OCR sorting mode "Line-by-Line Adv" returned always "run code error".
- Bug-fix: The contour and the correlation matching checker may crash.
- Bug-fix: Action: saving images with overlays with the help of the ring buffer failed.