Contour Matching, Feature extraction
The position and rotation of T-shaped components has to determine. The coordinates and rotation angle is transferred to a robot controller. To avoid collisions between the gripper of the robot and the components the Vision Q.400 inspects the area around the component. Only the coordinates from components which can be picked by the robot are transferred to the robot controller.
Advantage for the user:
No downtimes due to damaged grippers. Reliable position and rotational orientation detection of the components by the image processing system.
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: Occurring a crash starting Vision Q.400, sometimes the diagnostic files were not written.
- Bug-fixes, German Version: translation errors were removed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug-fix: The OCR sorting mode "Line-by-Line Adv" returned always "run code error".
- Bug-fix: The contour and the correlation matching checker may crash.
- Bug-fix: Action: saving images with overlays with the help of the ring buffer failed.