The tiniest breakouts can be detected along the exterior edges of the individual teeth of a sprocket. Likewise, the geometry of the individual teeth is measured with a high degree of accuracy. Undetected damage to the teeth can otherwise very easily lead to early gearbox failures.
Reliable recognition of errors reduces the cost of service and warranty work.
Advantage for the user:
Undetected damage to the teeth leads to early gearbox failures. Reliable recognition of errors reduces the cost of service and warranty work.
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: Occurring a crash starting Vision Q.400, sometimes the diagnostic files were not written.
- Bug-fixes, German Version: translation errors were removed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug-fix: The OCR sorting mode "Line-by-Line Adv" returned always "run code error".
- Bug-fix: The contour and the correlation matching checker may crash.
- Bug-fix: Action: saving images with overlays with the help of the ring buffer failed.