Building materials industry
As the wood wool panel moves along the production line, a line scan camera transfers the image to the controller. Two sensors located above the production line register the beginning and end of each panel. While the second wood wool panel is being checked, the controller processes the previously captured image in order to achieve maximum production speed.
In order to be able to reliably classify errors, and to ensure that only actual defects are captured, the image processing algorithms identify defects in two steps: the first step consists of detecting defective parts, while the second step is used to exclude false rejects. Various grey scales in the imaging reliably detect all irregularities, making reliable analysis a matter of course.
Leading companies in the construction materials industry use this kind of error identification.
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: Occurring a crash starting Vision Q.400, sometimes the diagnostic files were not written.
- Bug-fixes, German Version: translation errors were removed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug-fix: The OCR sorting mode "Line-by-Line Adv" returned always "run code error".
- Bug-fix: The contour and the correlation matching checker may crash.
- Bug-fix: Action: saving images with overlays with the help of the ring buffer failed.