Building materials industry
As the wood wool panel moves along the production line, a line scan camera transfers the image to the controller. Two sensors located above the production line register the beginning and end of each panel. While the second wood wool panel is being checked, the controller processes the previously captured image in order to achieve maximum production speed.
In order to be able to reliably classify errors, and to ensure that only actual defects are captured, the image processing algorithms identify defects in two steps: the first step consists of detecting defective parts, while the second step is used to exclude false rejects. Various grey scales in the imaging reliably detect all irregularities, making reliable analysis a matter of course.
Leading companies in the construction materials industry use this kind of error identification.
- Implementation of SiliconSoftware Marathon mE5 Framegrabber
- mE4 Framegrabber is not longer supported
When you reinstall the "Camera Link Setup". Please download the respective driver from Silicon Software.
For machines running Windows 10 Version 1903 or later Silicon Software recommends to install this patch file to be sure the Framegrabber works correctly
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: In some cases the Fieldbus Interface caused a crash.
- Bug-fix: Loading an image via Drag and Drop is now processed correctly (Grablock activated) and is no longer overwritten by the last grabbed image.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Changes in GigE-Vision Camera management.
- Bug-fix: Grabbing was not executed in setup mode when starting a sequence via if-case.
- ADS input signals: TWINCAT 3 changed its behavior from version 4020 to version 4024(.7). Vision Q.400 is adapted.