An entire package of testing routines has to be transferred into an automated procedure during tyre production. This includes counts and distance measurements of individual wire windings as well as readout of the DOT number and verification of non-rubberised surfaces in the inspection of the fabric. Position determination of the rubber and identification and localisation of individual colour strips is also performed. This is made possible in that a high-resolution line scan camera transfers images to the controller while the rubber fabric moves along the production line. In order to guarantee homogeneous incident light, the lighting is arranged at a 45° angle above the sensing area. The detected defects can:
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: Occurring a crash starting Vision Q.400, sometimes the diagnostic files were not written.
- Bug-fixes, German Version: translation errors were removed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug-fix: The OCR sorting mode "Line-by-Line Adv" returned always "run code error".
- Bug-fix: The contour and the correlation matching checker may crash.
- Bug-fix: Action: saving images with overlays with the help of the ring buffer failed.