THE LATEST VERSION IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD.
- Implementation of SiliconSoftware Marathon mE5 Framegrabber
- mE4 Framegrabber is not longer supported
When you reinstall the "Camera Link Setup". Please download the respective driver from Silicon Software.
For machines running Windows 10 Version 1903 or later Silicon Software recommends to install this patch file to be sure the Framegrabber works correctly
The latest version is available for download.
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: In some cases the Fieldbus Interface caused a crash.
- Bug-fix: Loading an image via Drag and Drop is now processed correctly (Grablock activated) and is no longer overwritten by the last grabbed image.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Changes in GigE-Vision Camera management.
- Bug-fix: Grabbing was not executed in setup mode when starting a sequence via if-case.
- ADS input signals: TWINCAT 3 changed its behavior from version 4020 to version 4024(.7). Vision Q.400 is adapted.
In the latest version of the Q.400SD series, high reliability is combined with a flexible configuration.
- 50% faster CPU performance (same power consumption)
- 3.5-fold increase in GDR width
- 4.5x GPU performance (acceleration of the deep learning algorithm)
- Supports the Intel® OpenVINO ™ Toolkit