As the foundation of any testing task or measurement operation, the image is absolutely crucial. Excellent results can only be generated when working with outstanding image quality. In this connection, trying to economise on optics is the beginning of the end if you want high-quality test results.
Fundamentally, you have to establish a precisely coordinated overall system in which the optics, lighting and image sensor are perfectly matched to one another. The most important factors when selecting a suitable lens are thus as follows:
Armed with knowledge as to the nearly limitless possibilities of modern optical systems, we work together with numerous reputable manufacturers and brands, putting us in a position to come up with the right answer to almost any challenge in every application area:
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: Occurring a crash starting Vision Q.400, sometimes the diagnostic files were not written.
- Bug-fixes, German Version: translation errors were removed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug-fix: The OCR sorting mode "Line-by-Line Adv" returned always "run code error".
- Bug-fix: The contour and the correlation matching checker may crash.
- Bug-fix: Action: saving images with overlays with the help of the ring buffer failed.