As the foundation of any testing task or measurement operation, the image is absolutely crucial. Excellent results can only be generated when working with outstanding image quality. In this connection, trying to economise on optics is the beginning of the end if you want high-quality test results.
Fundamentally, you have to establish a precisely coordinated overall system in which the optics, lighting and image sensor are perfectly matched to one another. The most important factors when selecting a suitable lens are thus as follows:
Armed with knowledge as to the nearly limitless possibilities of modern optical systems, we work together with numerous reputable manufacturers and brands, putting us in a position to come up with the right answer to almost any challenge in every application area:
- Implementation of SiliconSoftware Marathon mE5 Framegrabber
- mE4 Framegrabber is not longer supported
When you reinstall the "Camera Link Setup". Please download the respective driver from Silicon Software.
For machines running Windows 10 Version 1903 or later Silicon Software recommends to install this patch file to be sure the Framegrabber works correctly
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: In some cases the Fieldbus Interface caused a crash.
- Bug-fix: Loading an image via Drag and Drop is now processed correctly (Grablock activated) and is no longer overwritten by the last grabbed image.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Changes in GigE-Vision Camera management.
- Bug-fix: Grabbing was not executed in setup mode when starting a sequence via if-case.
- ADS input signals: TWINCAT 3 changed its behavior from version 4020 to version 4024(.7). Vision Q.400 is adapted.