Vision Q.400 is an optical quality control program that is as easy to use as it is powerful. It is aimed at both end users and system integrators within industrial image processing who wish to implement rapid, straightforward inspection solutions at the highest level, without programming knowledge. Vision Q.400 is available as a software package, or pre-installed on Q.VITEC's Q.400 series image processing systems.
Vision Q.400 provides you with a range of first-class inspection tools that you can combine intuitively into a rapid and precise testing routine with a few mouse clicks. Regardless of whether you are performing e.g. completeness checks, measurement tasks, object recognition, contour testing or positioning, Vision Q.400 covers a wide spectrum of industrial testing tasks. In addition, this comprehensive functionality can be extended by means of individualised algorithms.
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: Occurring a crash starting Vision Q.400, sometimes the diagnostic files were not written.
- Bug-fixes, German Version: translation errors were removed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug-fix: The OCR sorting mode "Line-by-Line Adv" returned always "run code error".
- Bug-fix: The contour and the correlation matching checker may crash.
- Bug-fix: Action: saving images with overlays with the help of the ring buffer failed.