Vision Q.400 is an optical quality control program that is as easy to use as it is powerful. It is aimed at both end users and system integrators within industrial image processing who wish to implement rapid, straightforward inspection solutions at the highest level, without programming knowledge. Vision Q.400 is available as a software package, or pre-installed on Q.VITEC's Q.400 series image processing systems.
Vision Q.400 provides you with a range of first-class inspection tools that you can combine intuitively into a rapid and precise testing routine with a few mouse clicks. Regardless of whether you are performing e.g. completeness checks, measurement tasks, object recognition, contour testing or positioning, Vision Q.400 covers a wide spectrum of industrial testing tasks. In addition, this comprehensive functionality can be extended by means of individualised algorithms.
- Implementation of SiliconSoftware Marathon mE5 Framegrabber
- mE4 Framegrabber is not longer supported
When you reinstall the "Camera Link Setup". Please download the respective driver from Silicon Software.
For machines running Windows 10 Version 1903 or later Silicon Software recommends to install this patch file to be sure the Framegrabber works correctly
- Vision Q.400:
- Bug-fix: In some cases the Fieldbus Interface caused a crash.
- Bug-fix: Loading an image via Drag and Drop is now processed correctly (Grablock activated) and is no longer overwritten by the last grabbed image.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Changes in GigE-Vision Camera management.
- Bug-fix: Grabbing was not executed in setup mode when starting a sequence via if-case.
- ADS input signals: TWINCAT 3 changed its behavior from version 4020 to version 4024(.7). Vision Q.400 is adapted.